The public law group consists of lawyers with sound experience and deep expertise in the areas of professional practice.
We serve both private clients and public authorities, including consultative and preventive counselling and conducting litigation in different branches of the administrative and bankruptcy law.
Our expertise covers the following areas of law:
- Defence in administrative and contentious administrative proceedings before the courts
- Negotiating and achieving public tenders
- Grants and subsidies
- Permits and licenses
- Concession of the use of the public domain and utilities
- Infringements and administrative penalties
- Liability of public administrations
- Constitutional law
- Environmental Protection
- Urban planning instruments of urban and regional planning and management; planning agreements; implementation of real estate projects; permits and licenses; advice on planning matters and management
- Due diligence in all these matters
- Advice to public sector bodies
- Regulated sectors: pharmaceutical, energy, food, telecommunications, transport, etc.